incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject Report Manager for March
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 03:28:36 GMT

As part of the effort to spread the tasks of the IPMC around more evenly and
to support our new Chair, I volunteer to serve as the Incubator's Report
Manager for March.

Roman, I'd like to handle most mechanical tasks, while leaving editorial,
summary and delivery to you.

    Marvin -- Send report timeline email.
    Marvin -- Assign podlings which do not report to "monthly".
    Roman  -- Assemble list of releases.
    Roman  -- Create podling summary.
    Roman  -- Write narrative, misc, legal, infrastructure, etc. sections.
    Marvin -- Normalize report formatting
    Marvin -- Send "shepherding" email
    Roman  -- Deliver report to Board.
    Marvin -- Prepare next month's report template.

Sound good?

Marvin Humphrey

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: