incubator-general mailing list archives

From James Taylor <>
Subject [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 2.2.3 incubating
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 02:37:23 GMT
Hello everyone,

This is a call for a vote on Apache Phoenix 2.2.3 incubating. Phoenix is a
SQL query engine for Apache HBase, a NoSQL data store.  It is accessed as a
JDBC driver and enables querying and managing HBase tables using SQL. This
will be our first release in the incubator.

The RC is available for download at and is
signed with my code signing key 5F5F3233. The source code may be found in
a convenience, pre-built binary may be found in

GIT source tag:;a=log;h=refs/tags/v2.2.3
GIT commit:;a=commit;h=5e7d071693b6ad4adb758b94d53808a75feeae26

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)