incubator-general mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 2.2.3 incubating
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 02:37:23 GMT
Hello everyone,

This is a call for a vote on Apache Phoenix 2.2.3 incubating. Phoenix is a
SQL query engine for Apache HBase, a NoSQL data store.  It is accessed as a
JDBC driver and enables querying and managing HBase tables using SQL. This
will be our first release in the incubator.

The RC is available for download at
http://people.apache.org/~jamestaylor/phoenix-2.2.3-incubating-RC3/ and is
signed with my code signing key 5F5F3233. The source code may be found in
http://people.apache.org/~jamestaylor/phoenix-2.2.3-incubating-RC3/phoenix-2.2.3-incubating-src.tar.gzwhile
a convenience, pre-built binary may be found in
http://people.apache.org/~jamestaylor/phoenix-2.2.3-incubating-RC3/phoenix-2.2.3-incubating.tar.gz
.

GIT source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-phoenix.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/v2.2.3
GIT commit:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-phoenix.git;a=commit;h=5e7d071693b6ad4adb758b94d53808a75feeae26

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Thanks!