incubator-general mailing list archives

From James Taylor <>
Subject [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 2.2.3 incubating
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 01:12:09 GMT
Hello everyone,

This is a call for a vote on Apache Phoenix 2.2.3 incubating. Phoenix is a
SQL query engine for Apache HBase, a NoSQL data store.  It is accessed as a
JDBC driver and enables querying and managing HBase tables using SQL. This
will be our first release in the incubator.

The RC is available for download at and is
signed with my code signing key 5F5F3233.

A vote was held on developer mailing list [1] and it passed with 4 +1's,
and no
-1's or +0's (2 votes were from IPMC members).

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

[1] Vote thread: