incubator-general mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jamestay...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 2.2.3 incubating
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 01:12:09 GMT
Hello everyone,

This is a call for a vote on Apache Phoenix 2.2.3 incubating. Phoenix is a
SQL query engine for Apache HBase, a NoSQL data store.  It is accessed as a
JDBC driver and enables querying and managing HBase tables using SQL. This
will be our first release in the incubator.

The RC is available for download at
http://people.apache.org/~jamestaylor/phoenix-2.2.3-incubating-RC2/ and is
signed with my code signing key 5F5F3233.

A vote was held on developer mailing list [1] and it passed with 4 +1's,
and no
-1's or +0's (2 votes were from IPMC members).

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Thanks!