incubator-general mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Spark from the Incubator
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2014 16:54:48 GMT
+ 1 (binding).

Suresh

http://s.apache.org/kq, discussion thread: http://s.apache.org/aEQ).

> I’m now calling an official IPMC VOTE to make this happen as well. Here’s the community
tally:

> +1
> Matei Zaharia
> Reynold Xin
> Tathagata Das
> Sean McNamara
> Patrick Wendell
> Mark Hamstra
> Chris Mattmann *
> Tom Graves
> Henry Saputra *
> Andy Konwinski
> Josh Rosen
> Mosharaf Chowdhury
> Mridul Muralidharan
> Nick Pentreath
> Andrew Xia
> Haoyuan Li
> Sandy Ryza
> Sebastian Schelter *
> Kostas Sakellis
> Christopher Nguyen
> Aaron Davidson
> Shivaram Venkataraman
> Kay Ousterhout
> Evan Sparks
> Xuefeng Wu
> Konstantin Boudnik
> Rahul Chugh
> Prashant Sharma
> Stephen Haberman
> Prabeesh K.
> Saisai Shao
> Junfeng Feng
> Jason Dai
> Stevo Slavic
> Heiko Braun
> Xia Zhu
> Manoj Awasthi
>
> +0
> (none)
>
> -1
> (none)
>
> * indicates IPMC member
>
> We’ve made three releases in the incubator, added new committers and IPMC members,
checked off the various requirements to migrate the development process to the ASF, and more
generally worked to build this community in the Apache way.

> Please VOTE to graduate Apache Spark from the incubator. I’ll leave the VOTE open for
96 hours, until February 4th, 2014. The graduation resolution is pasted below.