incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernan...@salzburgresearch.at>
Subject Re: Github pull request hooks
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:45:16 GMT
On 10/02/14 16:42, Ted Dunning wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 7:01 AM, Sergio Fernández wrote:
>> On 10/02/14 14:49, Daniel Gruno wrote:
>>> I would suggest you create a new JIRA ticket with this _wish_ and label
>>> is as Git+Wilderness, and I'll try to figure out whether we can support
>>> this or not.
>>
>> I'd prefer it does not create new issues in Jira.
>>
>> What currently it does, post a comment if any issue is referenced, is
>> enough.
>
> This sounds like exactly what Suresh was asking for.

Looks, right. I just wanted to stand out that what the hook currently
does is more than enough, and there is no need to automatically create
new issues in jira from pull request at github (potential slightly
different interpretation of "new issue", just in case).

Thanks for this cool integration!

--
Sergio Fernández
Senior Researcher