incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Russ Jackson" <rjack...@jscomm.net>
Subject Seeking champion for JSON-Schema project
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2014 23:11:18 GMT
Hi.

I'm looking for a champion to help me try to get a new Java project into
the Apache incubator.

I've creating a project that allows users to define JSON schema documents
that are then used to validate JSON data documents.

The motivation for this was to (a) be able to validate JSON coming in to
RESTful web services via POST and PUT and (b) to be able to validate, via
unit tests, JSON leaving a REST service via GET so that service contracts
with clients can be more fully enforced.

I've also created a schema repository manager as well as the ability to
generate REST web service documentation from the schemas (and via
reflection over the annotations on the service classes).

Thanks for the help - I'm very excited about this and am hoping you are
too.

Russ