incubator-general mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator ApacheCon presentations
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 19:46:21 GMT
These are great topics Marvin, looking foreword for them.

Hi All,

I am planning to propose a talk targeted for recently graduated incubator podlings. Along
with sharing my own experiences, I want to highlight importance of giving back to IPMC by
hanging around and helping future podlings, and most importantly some of the pitfalls to avoid
once we move into self-governance mode.

Any volunteers to join in co-presenting this talk or contributing to the content? We don’t
need to overwhelm the mailing list and choose to directly email me at smarru at a.o

Thanks,
Suresh