incubator-general mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: transferring Github issues to JIRA?
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 21:24:56 GMT
Sorry Andy, I don’t know if Infrastructure can/will assist with using that plugin, but it
can’t hurt to ask, and making an INFRA ticket should work for that.

I searched INFRA issues for github issue migration and found none that involved the Atlassian
plugin - they all used github CSV export when was then imported to JIRA by Infrastructure
(AFAICT):

I see you already have the PHOENIX project set up in JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX),
so that should simplify the import task whichever way you end up going.

Good luck,
Steve