incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andreas Neumann <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hoya Proposal
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 22:39:56 GMT
Deveraj,

all these features that you list are not only useful for existing
applications but also for applications developed with Twill.
But I agree that the initial focus of the projects is different, and we
should keep talking in the future abut possible convergence.

-Andreas.

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 5:37 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org