incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: January 2014 Incubator report timeline
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 21:42:27 GMT
On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:
> Pardon the dumb question but how do I get the phoenix podling's first
> report to show on this page: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2014 ?

Glad to see Phoenix's first report!

As an anti-spam measure, ASF wikis must whitelist contributors. See
the top of <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/>.

Please let us know your wiki username (not Apache ID) and we will add
you to the ContributorsGroup whitelist.

For future reference, please note that podling reports are due two
weeks before the Board meeting and a week before the Incubator VP
files the report.  If a podling report shows up one day before we
file, there's not enough time to go through shepherding, etc.

So far, we've just been accepting late reports and asking nicely for
future punctuality, but at some point we may start rejecting them like
the Board does.  Ostensibly the Board expects the IPMC to review all
podling reports before we file the aggregate report; if we ever
institute such a process, we'll almost certainly start rejecting late
reports then.

Marvin Humphrey