incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel 4.0.0 incubating
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 13:23:45 GMT
Thanks for the CouchDB example Noah. Will try to do something similar.

Now another "little thing" ... How do we get the downloadable zip files
etc. available on the download server of Apache? I see that all large files
go through a link like this:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=/couchdb/binary/win/1.5.0/setup-couchdb-1.5.0_R16B02.exe

I imagine that's to support download mirrors etc... Is that kinda stuff
already taken care of by Ankit's release procedure, or do we need to do
something more for the distribution part of the release?