incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <>
Subject [RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] [VOTE] Apache Celix shared memory Remote Service Admin implementation (2nd attempt)
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 12:16:41 GMT
Formally closing this vote now. There were no -1 votes, so the vote is a success and the IP
can now be imported by the project.

On 18 Dec 2013, at 23:28 , Marcel Offermans <> wrote:

> Note that this is a new vote, after cancelling the previous one.
> Apache Celix received the donation of a shared memory implementation of the remote service
admin specification. The donation is tracked by CELIX-81 [1].
> The (updated) IP clearance document is placed under:
> The software grant can be found in the appropriate document in svn (I’ve included a
few relevant lines to make it easier to locate it):
>  Thales Nederland B.V.
>    file: thales-nederland-celix-remote-services-admin-bundle.pdf
>    for: A remote services admin bundle and a discovery bundle which uses shared memory
for information interchange.  See: CELIX-81
> Please vote to approve this contribution. Lazy consensus applies. If no -1 votes are
cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.
> Greetings, Marcel
> [1]

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: