incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ApacheCon CFP ends February 1
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 17:14:07 GMT
I know that this has already been mentioned on this list, but I wanted
to be very clear on this: We want ApacheCon talks from projects that are
incubating. You don't have to be a graduated project to be represented
at ApacheCon. A lot of projects that are still in incubation are doing
very cool things, and there's no better place than ApacheCon to gather
more of a community around what you're doing.

For projects that are less technically mature, there's the "Fast Feather
Talks", which are more of a "what is it" kind of talk about your
project, so that people looking for somewhere to plug in can get in on
the ground floor of your project.

So, please, don't be shy because you're still incubating. We want your
project represented.

http://tm3.org/accfp <--- Submit your talks here.

--rcb

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon