incubator-general mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: January 2014 Incubator report timeline
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 03:47:32 GMT
Hi Marvin,

I dropped the ball and didn’t get the Storm report in. But I also noticed that Storm wasn’t
included in the template for this month’s report.

I’m assuming that was just an oversight, correct?

I imagine it’s too late for this month and that we should just report next month, but I’d
be willing to put together a report tonight if it would be of any value.

Thanks,

Taylor