incubator-general mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject [CANCEL] [VOTE] Phoenix for Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 21:05:18 GMT
Sorry guys this is NOT an official vote. We are thinking of starting one
real soon though.

@Ravi, please refrain from starting a VOTE thread like this. The VOTE
should come from the proposers and should include the actual proposal etc.
However, I can understand the enthusiasm :)

<spoiler>We'll start the vote this week. </spoiler>

Enis