incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: Release Verification Checklist
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 12:28:58 GMT
On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 12:30 PM, ant elder <> wrote:
>...The point is i think that podlings learn
> about the requirements but that doesn't mean we must block releases or
> make people jump through hoops to do that learning...

I agree with that, and I don't think we're saying that all items from
the must
absolutely be 100% correct for an incubating release. But having that
baseline at least helps make it very clear what's expected from
releases, which is not the case currently IMO.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message