incubator-general mailing list archives

From Patrick Wendell <pwend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Spark 0.8.0-incubating (rc4)
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 06:39:14 GMT
Thanks Marvin and Joe,

Do you know which other projects/people we might reach out to for
institutional knowledge of how this is done?

Our specific issue is that while 99% of our dependencies are in maven,
there are a small # of dependencies that don't publish anywhere via
maven. One solution would be if apache let us publish these to maven
central - but I'm guessing Apache limits us to publishing o.i.a.XXX
artifacts.

- Patrick