incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Ripple reports
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 00:21:45 GMT
On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
> i just added the ripple report for december (its the same as november).
>
> We were to late in november. however the report template generator didn't
> include us in generation.

Ripple is in reporting group 1: January, April, July, October.  Ripple did not
file its October report on time, but made up for it one month later, filing on
November 6 (Wednesday 2 weeks before the Board meeting).

    http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2013?action=diff&rev1=37&rev2=38

So we're all set for this quarter.  There should not be a need to repeat that
same Ripple content from November in our December report.

> can this be fixed for the next time or do we simply roll back to report in 2
> months (no problem with that)

It looks to me like the Ripple content should be removed from the December
report, and the podling should expect to file a new report in January.

Marvin Humphrey