incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Release Verification Checklist
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 06:08:31 GMT
On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Roman Shaposhnik <rvs@apache.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 2:32 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
> <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:

>> Added to a new "usage proposal" section at
>> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReleaseChecklist - does that
>> proposal work for you guys?
>
> I like it. It basically looks like sebb-in-a-box to me (or should
> be elastic sebb these days?) ;-)

Thanks for weighing in!

I've taken a stab at a second draft:

   http://incubator.apache.org/guides/release.html

Also, here's a first take for a patch to the policy page which will be
submitted as part of the PROPOSAL.  The voting criteria are slightly modified
in order to remain consistent with the Apache-wide "three binding +1 votes"
rule, to require that the manifest is properly completed, and to accommodate
Dave's request for a Mentor who is also an ASF Member (though I'm not totally
clear about that request).

    https://paste.apache.org/4A1I

Marvin Humphrey