incubator-general mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@hortonworks.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Tez-0.2.0-incubating RC0
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2013 22:43:42 GMT
Hello all,

Closing the vote since 72 hours have passed.

With the required 3 IPMC votes and no -1s, this vote passes.

+1s (binding - IPMC )

Alan Gates
Olivier Lamy
Arun C Murthy

+1s (non-binding)

Hitesh Shah
Lianhui Wang
Mike Liddell
Cheolsoo Park
Siddharth Seth
Mark Wagner
Tsuyoshi Ozawa
Gunther Hagleitner

-1s (none )

Thanks everyone for voting. I will send out an announce email later once the bits are available
on the apache mirrors.

thanks
-- Hitesh

On Nov 25, 2013, at 4:33 PM, Hitesh Shah wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> I have created a tez-0.2.0-incubating release candidate (rc0). This is the first release
for Tez. Therefore, please do not be gentle.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE