incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Experiment: VXQuery PPMC Release Voting
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2013 20:32:15 GMT
Hi,

Apologies for returning to this after one week, but I have been on vacation.

I am not against this experiment in general, especially after Bertrand's later clarification.

I am against the experiment in VXQuery's case because Till has already been made an IPMC member
under the prior experiment. It is no longer possible to consider if the experiment has been
successful. If the experiment moves forward then I would expect you as a Mentor to vote.

I have a suggested change to the experiment. I'll respond in the other thread.

Regards,
Dave