incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] [VOTE] Apache Celix shared memory remote service admin implementation
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 16:24:12 GMT
On 12/18/13 3:47 AM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> Apache Celix received the donation of a shared memory implementation of the remote service
admin specification. The donation is tracked by CELIX-29 [1].

> The IP clearance document is placed under:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/celix-shared-memory-rsa.xml
>
> Please vote to approve this contribution. Lazy consensus applies. If no -1 votes are
cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.

> Greetings, Marcel
>

> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CELIX-29

I'm no expert in the IP clearance form, but the "Corporations and individuals
holding existing distribution rights:" section seems like it needs to have some
names entered.  It looks like "<em>For individuals, use the name as recorded on
the committers page</em>" is just a placeholder that should be updated.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal