incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] [VOTE] Apache Celix shared memory Remote Service Admin implementation (2nd attempt)
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 16:29:14 GMT
Hi Marcel,

The ip looks good, but the ip clearance document is our historical record and needs to be
updated. No need to re-run the vote if the document is corrected.

On Dec 18, 2013, at 2:28 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:

> Note that this is a new vote, after cancelling the previous one.
>
> Apache Celix received the donation of a shared memory implementation of the remote service
admin specification. The donation is tracked by CELIX-81 [1].

> The (updated) IP clearance document is placed under:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/celix-shared-memory-rsa.xml

The ip clearance document should provide "one stop shopping" to verify the provenance of the
ip and the grant.

Can you please update the above document to include the location of the grant from Thales
Nederland B.V.?
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/documents/grants/thales-nederland-celix-remote-services-admin-bundle.pdf

Thanks,

Craig

> The software grant can be found in the appropriate document in svn (I’ve included a
few relevant lines to make it easier to locate it):

>  Thales Nederland B.V.
>    file: thales-nederland-celix-remote-services-admin-bundle.pdf
>    for: A remote services admin bundle and a discovery bundle which uses shared memory
for information interchange.  See: CELIX-81

> Please vote to approve this contribution. Lazy consensus applies. If no -1 votes are
cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.

> Greetings, Marcel
>

> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CELIX-81

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation