incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] [VOTE] Apache Celix shared memory Remote Service Admin implementation (2nd attempt)
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 03:25:38 GMT
Looks like the ip clearance has been updated.

Good to go.

Craig

On Dec 19, 2013, at 8:29 AM, Craig L Russell wrote:

> Hi Marcel,
>
> The ip looks good, but the ip clearance document is our historical record and needs to
be updated. No need to re-run the vote if the document is corrected.

> On Dec 18, 2013, at 2:28 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
>
>> Note that this is a new vote, after cancelling the previous one.
>>
>> Apache Celix received the donation of a shared memory implementation of the remote
service admin specification. The donation is tracked by CELIX-81 [1].

>> The (updated) IP clearance document is placed under:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/celix-shared-memory-rsa.xml
>
> The ip clearance document should provide "one stop shopping" to verify the provenance
of the ip and the grant.

> Can you please update the above document to include the location of the grant from Thales
Nederland B.V.?
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/documents/grants/thales-nederland-celix-remote-services-admin-bundle.pdf
>
> Thanks,
>
> Craig
>

>> The software grant can be found in the appropriate document in svn (I’ve included
a few relevant lines to make it easier to locate it):

>> Thales Nederland B.V.
>>   file: thales-nederland-celix-remote-services-admin-bundle.pdf
>>   for: A remote services admin bundle and a discovery bundle which uses shared memory
for information interchange.  See: CELIX-81

>> Please vote to approve this contribution. Lazy consensus applies. If no -1 votes
are cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.

>> Greetings, Marcel
>>

>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CELIX-81

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation