incubator-general mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Engaging Mentors
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 07:42:17 GMT
Now that Storm has gotten its final non-Apache release (0.9.0) out the door [1], we’re ready
to dig in and focus entirely on migrating to Apache.

Until now, we’ve not been all that focused on embracing the Apache process (we’ve been
trying to get 0.9.0 out to a waiting community), and so haven’t needed much from our mentors
(i.e. I’m not finding fault with our mentors at all.).

No that that’s changed, what’s the best way to catch our mentors’ attention? Is it just
an email to dev@ with a subject line prepended with “[MENTORS]”, or is there a better
way?

Just looking for a way to separate signal from noise for our mentors.

- Taylor

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-storm-dev/201312.mbox/%3C820508E3-8377-4B70-A58B-A15E87F3B319%40gmail.com%3E