incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <>
Subject Re: INFRA-6774
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 03:49:24 GMT
Please follow the incubation graduation guide see the
Transferring resources
#3.2 user Websites

   1. Transfer the podling website
      1. Load the website into its new home. See infra
      2. Update the incubator/site-publish/.htaccess entry to redirect
      traffic from the old URLs to the new. (svn location is at
      3. Delete the podling website from /www/${podling-name} on if
      possible. It won't be possible to remove the ${podling-name} directory
      (because incubator uses svnpubsub). If the podling also used svnpubsub it
      won't be possible to delete the files either. File a JIRA ticket under
      INFRA and ask for the remains to be removed.
      4. Post an announcement to user and development lists
      5. When using Maven: update pom.xml for the location of the website,
      as well as the place where the site plugin will deploy the web site (when