incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Transition Incubator dist area
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:15:28 GMT
The artifacts that have been left behind by the TLP's should be moved to
archive.apache.org/dist as dist should only contain the most recent
releases to not overload the mirrors. I agree that we should send out an
email to pmcs@ and give a window for moving the releases over to the
correct location.

-Jake