incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andreas Neumann <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Weave for Apache Incubator
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 02:11:04 GMT
Thank you for the feedback, it looks like the name Twill is appealing
enough. I will update the proposal with the new name.
I would also like to put the proposal on the incubator wiki (at
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/TwillProposal), can you please give me
the privileges? (my user name is AndreasNeumann)
Thanks, -Andreas.