incubator-general mailing list archives

From Zhen Zhang <nehzgn...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] helix-0.7.0-incubating
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2013 01:19:14 GMT
Hi:

Closing the vote since it has passed 72 hours.

Here is the result:

+1: 3 (binding)
Patrick Hunt
Olivier Lamy
Mahadev Konar

-1: 0

The vote has passed, thanks a lot to everyone for voting. Thanks to the
mentors for all the support!

Cheers,
The Helix Team

http://helix.incubator.apache.org/site-releases/0.7.0-incubating-site/releasenotes/release-0.7.0-incubating.html