incubator-general mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cultivating Outstanding IP Stewards
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:39:23 GMT
Hi Benson,

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Benson Margulies
<bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:

> If the board were offering us another structural approach, this would
> be a different discussion. But, unless I've gotten lost in the torrent
> of email, the board isn't offering an alternative.

Yep you must have gotten lost. The board _is_ open alternatives and
trying some experiments. Roy said this here on general@, several
others have said that on board@. Our working assumption should be that
they'll ok us trying some things. Also, given the diverse and
disparate group that make up the Incubator PMC I hope everyone can try
to have an open mind about experiments and not try to block people
trying things just because its not what they personally think will
work or is the best experiment.

   ...ant