incubator-general mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [VOTE] Accept Twill for Incubation
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 21:45:04 GMT
On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Andreas Neumann <anew@apache.org> wrote:

> Andrea,
> thanks for the link, we did see that project but thought that it is not
> relevant because it has not had any activity for 6 years, so it is probably
> dead.
> Should we be more concerned about this?

There is a continuation (fork) named retwill [1]_ . BTW twill is a
dependency to run the test suite of Apache™ Bloodhound .

IMO , I do not think twill is a suitable name . It's very spread and
popular in some circle . Choosing that name might cause some confusion .

.. [1] https://bitbucket.org/brandizzi/retwill

.. [2] http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596527808.do

[...]

--