incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: NPanday needs our attention
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 21:55:55 GMT
On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Raphael Bircher <r.bircher@gmx.ch> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> This month I review NPanday as Shepherd. And this project realy needs our
> attention!
>
> There is nearly no Mailing list activity since months. The only one who
> writes frequenty is the Jenkins server who told that the build is broken.
> The only human who talks some times on the ML is Brett Porter.
>
> They have only one mentor, Dennis Lundberg, who say nothing since a year.
>
> Report is not field (wich is no surprice)
>
> I wrote a message to the Npanday-dev and asked if there is still energy in
> the project or not. If there is still life in this project, than they need
> minimum one, better two new mentors. I can't help there, because I'm not a
> IPMC.
>
> If not, we should think about retiring. Just my option.

Hi Raphael,

If you think any of this should go into our November Board report, can you
please post it to the wiki?  I'm not sure how much of this text you'd want to
be there.

Also to my fellow IPMC members: I'm lacking the bandwidth right now to take
point on addressing another low-activity podling.  In addition to "everything
else", I still have to follow through on the retirement steps for Tashi.

Marvin Humphrey