incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Timeline for people.apache.org Accounts (Storm)
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 03:17:43 GMT
Hi Taylor,

The typical timeline for accepting documents into Apache is four to forty-eight hours.

I'm afraid your original submissions from September have fallen into the ditch. Apologies
for this mishap.

I'll file these as soon as I can. If you have not received acknowledgments within 24 hours
please let us know.

Regards,

Craig

On Nov 4, 2013, at 7:06 PM, P. Taylor Goetz wrote:

> I apologize if I’m asking a stupid question, but what is the typical timeline for getting
people.apache.org accounts after a project has been accepted into the incubator?

> I submitted a CLA and CCLA over a month ago, and have yet to hear anything. Should I
expect a notification, or is there something I have to do proactively?

> We (the Storm maintainers) are anxious to get the project moved over to the incubator
as soon as possible, but my understanding is that we need apache.org accounts to do anything
meaningful (wiki updates, JIRA, SCM, etc.).

> Forgive me if I’m missing something obvious.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Taylor

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation