incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernan...@salzburgresearch.at>
Subject technical question with maven artifacts and incubating suffix
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 16:07:41 GMT
Hi,

in Marmotta we're having now the hangover of the graduation, and I'm
facing with a technical issue. Sorry if someone considers this a bit of
topic of general@incubator, but I ask it here instead on dev@maven
because the implications it may have for all the other podlings.

The case is last week we jumped from:

     3.2.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

to:

     3.2.0-SNAPSHOT

And I'm now facing some problems updating some app build using Marmotta.
My guess is that Maven considers this for comparing both versions:

     3.2.0-SNAPSHOT < 3.2.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

Could someone corroborate my suspicions? I've tried to find such detail
in the documentation, but nothing.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

--