incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernan...@salzburgresearch.at>
Subject Re: Release vote thresholds
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:42:58 GMT
+1 from my experience in the other side of the business
the first release is the actual challenge for a podling
all your learned there will be applied in new releases

On 26/11/13 00:29, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 12:46 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
> <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
>> This would provide good oversight, while helping educate the PPMC
>> members and keep a good record of the release requirements that other
>> podlings can use as examples. And make sure people's +1s are based on
>> something tangible and documented.
>
> +1 to your formulation, Bertrand -- I think it significantly improves the
> proposal.  I especially like that PPMC votes are *always* binding subject to
> the requirement that that they be earned through a little extra work.
>
> Marvin Humphrey

Sergio Fernández
Senior Researcher
Knowledge and Media Technologies
T: +43 662 2288 318 | M: +43 660 2747 925
sergio.fernandez@salzburgresearch.at
http://www.salzburgresearch.at