incubator-general mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <>
Subject Re: NPanday needs our attention
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 22:12:33 GMT
Am 11.11.13 22:55, schrieb Marvin Humphrey:
> On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Raphael Bircher <> wrote:
>> Hi all
>> This month I review NPanday as Shepherd. And this project realy needs our
>> attention!
>> There is nearly no Mailing list activity since months. The only one who
>> writes frequenty is the Jenkins server who told that the build is broken.
>> The only human who talks some times on the ML is Brett Porter.
>> They have only one mentor, Dennis Lundberg, who say nothing since a year.
>> Report is not field (wich is no surprice)
>> I wrote a message to the Npanday-dev and asked if there is still energy in
>> the project or not. If there is still life in this project, than they need
>> minimum one, better two new mentors. I can't help there, because I'm not a
>> IPMC.
>> If not, we should think about retiring. Just my option.
> Hi Raphael,
> If you think any of this should go into our November Board report, can you
> please post it to the wiki?  I'm not sure how much of this text you'd want to
> be there.
I propose to move the report to december because of delay. Since my mail
there is a bit activity there, Unfortunaly all newbies. So the problem
is actualy, that they can't do work because no one review it. I advise
them to be patient, and give the others time to "wake up." So there is a
chance that the project can be restarted. It would be good to have
somone experianced there.

Greetings Raphael

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: