incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevin Minder <kmin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IMO] There are no Incubator issues
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 16:28:48 GMT
Just offering my $0.02.  I'm working on the Knox podling and perhaps
I've just been lucky by my mentors have been GREAT.  Sure some times
I've had to ping them directly to get a question answered or get a vote
but that is to be expected in a volunteer org.  One thing Knox did right
(by accident) is that we have alot of mentors, seven.  I was always able
to find someone with cycles to help.  The only thing I would suggest is
that perhaps podlings need a well defined process by which they can
add/replace mentors if they didn't get as lucky as me.