incubator-general mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject NPanday needs our attention
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 03:32:54 GMT
Hi all

This month I review NPanday as Shepherd. And this project realy needs
our attention!

There is nearly no Mailing list activity since months. The only one who
writes frequenty is the Jenkins server who told that the build is
broken. The only human who talks some times on the ML is Brett Porter.

They have only one mentor, Dennis Lundberg, who say nothing since a year.

Report is not field (wich is no surprice)

I wrote a message to the Npanday-dev and asked if there is still energy
in the project or not. If there is still life in this project, than they
need minimum one, better two new mentors. I can't help there, because
I'm not a IPMC.

If not, we should think about retiring. Just my option.

Greetings Raphael