incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Transition Incubator dist area
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 06:37:10 GMT
On Nov 20, 2013 Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> On Nov 18, 2013 Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> >
> > If I've done everything right, it should be possible for Infra to flip the
> > switch and use new-style dist.apache.org synchronization at the incubator/
> > level.
>
> Infra flipped the switch today.  We now use dist.apache.org exclusively.
>
> > It would be nice if we continue on with the cleanup.
>
> These tasks remain to be done.
>
> Marvin Humphrey

The following run of Clutch reported somthing strange.

Back in September 2013 the Ctakes project did clean
up their distribution area:
http://svn.apache.org/r1523922

However Clutch now reported that they need to clean up again.
So their artefacts must have returned.
http://svn.apache.org/r1544987
see the changes to content/clutcho2.ent file.

So perhaps that is a sign of something.

-David