incubator-general mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Timeline for people.apache.org Accounts (Storm)
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 03:06:11 GMT
I apologize if I’m asking a stupid question, but what is the typical timeline for getting
people.apache.org accounts after a project has been accepted into the incubator?

I submitted a CLA and CCLA over a month ago, and have yet to hear anything. Should I expect
a notification, or is there something I have to do proactively?

We (the Storm maintainers) are anxious to get the project moved over to the incubator as soon
as possible, but my understanding is that we need apache.org accounts to do anything meaningful
(wiki updates, JIRA, SCM, etc.).

Forgive me if I’m missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance,

Taylor