incubator-general mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timeline for people.apache.org Accounts (Storm)
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 03:41:48 GMT
Awesome! Thanks Craig!

Would you also be able to check on the status of the other committers’ accounts (listed
below)?

Nathan Marz <nathan at nathanmarz dot com>
James Xu <xumingmingv at gmail dot com>
Jason Jackson <jason at cvk dot ca>
Andy Feng <afeng at yahoo-inc dot com>
Flip Kromer <flip at infochimps dot com>
David Lao <davidlao at microsoft dot com>
P. Taylor Goetz <ptgoetz at gmail dot com>

Thanks again for your help and prompt response.

- Taylor

On Nov 4, 2013, at 10:17 PM, Craig L Russell <craig.russell@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi Taylor,
>
> The typical timeline for accepting documents into Apache is four to forty-eight hours.
>
> I'm afraid your original submissions from September have fallen into the ditch. Apologies
for this mishap.

> I'll file these as soon as I can. If you have not received acknowledgments within 24
hours please let us know.

> Regards,
>
> Craig
>
> On Nov 4, 2013, at 7:06 PM, P. Taylor Goetz wrote:
>
>> I apologize if I’m asking a stupid question, but what is the typical timeline for
getting people.apache.org accounts after a project has been accepted into the incubator?

>> I submitted a CLA and CCLA over a month ago, and have yet to hear anything. Should
I expect a notification, or is there something I have to do proactively?

>> We (the Storm maintainers) are anxious to get the project moved over to the incubator
as soon as possible, but my understanding is that we need apache.org accounts to do anything
meaningful (wiki updates, JIRA, SCM, etc.).