incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Olingo 1.0.0 incubating (RC03)
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 22:00:07 GMT
Hi -

A vote from an Olingo mentor.

+1. (Binding) - makes 3 +1s from IPMC.

Signatures and rat-check reports are in order.

IMHO - There are some slight LICENSE and NOTICE quibbles to clear in the convenience binaries
on the next release.

(1) Dual licensed CDDL / LGPL Class B components need to only include the CDDL license indicating
the required choice of CDDL.

(2) Class B source information is in generated DEPENDENCIES files and ought to be copied into
the NOTICE as per http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html

Good work Olingo!

Regards,
Dave

On Oct 9, 2013, at 5:18 AM, Klevenz, Stephan wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> This is a call for a vote on Apache Olingo 1.0.0 incubating. This is our 3rd try of our
1st release. We have resolved all issues which were discussed since our 1st release candidate.

> Apache Olingo is a library implementing OData V2 protocol specification.
>
> A vote was held on the Olingo developer mailing list and it passed with eight +1 votes
where two +1 votes came from our mentors. The vote had zero -1 or 0 votes (see the vote thread
[1] and result thread [2]), and now requires a vote on this list.