incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Klevenz, Stephan" <stephan.klev...@sap.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release of Apache Olingo 1.0.0 incubating (RC03)
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 12:18:35 GMT
Dear all,

This is a call for a vote on Apache Olingo 1.0.0 incubating. This is our 3rd try of our 1st
release. We have resolved all issues which were discussed since our 1st release candidate.

Apache Olingo is a library implementing OData V2 protocol specification.

A vote was held on the Olingo developer mailing list and it passed with eight +1 votes where
two +1 votes came from our mentors. The vote had zero -1 or 0 votes (see the vote thread [1]
and result thread [2]), and now requires a vote on this list.

The vote will be open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least 3 +1 IPMC votes are
cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Olingo 1.0.0 incubating

Greetings,
Stephan

[1] http://markmail.org/message/2gqhcvfzg7atz7cr
[2] http://markmail.org/message/kpofoobx4k6mxtle

Resources
========

The release candidate is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~sklevenz/olingo/release-1.0.0-RC03/

The release candidate has been signed through the key 6116622B in:
http://keyserver.kjsl.org:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x6116622B&op=vindex

The project KEYS file is available here:
https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/olingo/KEYS

The release candidate is based on the sources tagged with 1.0.0-RC03:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-olingo-odata2.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.0.0-RC03
Commit-ID: a7d9a3bfd70824d9e204a276612e608482036ad4