incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: please follow through to publish doc changes
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 03:42:40 GMT
I went ahead and fixed the missing </li> tag Knox had and this should
resolve the issue you saw David. I also have cleaned up some of the issues
seen on the voter status page and I just saw that Olivier Lamy committed
the batchee.xml missing project status page (Thanks Olivier). All changes
are published and on the incubator website

-Jake