incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULTS] Usergrid BaaS Stack for Apache Incubator (revised proposal)
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 16:49:35 GMT
I am officially closing the vote. We have 11 binding +1 votes, 4
non-binding votes and no -1 notes. Usergrid is now officially part of the
Apache Incubator. Thanks to everybody who helped put together the proposal,
those who joined the discussion, those who voted and the Usergrid community.

+1 binding votes

   Afkham Azeez
   Alan D. Cabrera
   Alex Karasulu
   Ate Douma
   Bertrand Delacretaz
   Chip Childers
   David Nalley
   Henry Saputra
   Jim Jagielski
   Luciano Resende
   Marvin Humphrey

+1 non-binding

   Larry McCay
   Lewis John Mcgibbney
   Lieven Govaerts
   Raminder Singh

Totals

   11 binding +1 votes
   4 non-binding +1 votes
   0 -1 votes

Thanks,
Dave

PS. this also happens to be the 2nd anniversary of the day that Usergrid
was released on Github. Happy Birthday Usergrid!