incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Usergrid BaaS Stack for Apache Incubator (revised proposal)
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 13:13:14 GMT
On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 5:15 AM, Dave <snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for all the votes, folks! I think our 72 hour voting period is
> almost over and I'll call and end to voting later today.

Looking forward to the arrival of a promising new podling. :)

> One small note about minor changes to the proposal:

For the record: the wiki page may have changed, but as discussed in a long and
heated general@incubator thread from June (which I hope not to revisit) votes
cast in this thread count against the version embedded in the message which
kicked off the VOTE.  I don't see any problems arising as a result of this
technicality if nobody else does, so please carry on.

Marvin Humphrey