incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Marmotta as TLP
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 23:55:39 GMT
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 5:30 AM, Jakob Frank <jakob@apache.org> wrote:

> The last incubator report lists Marmotta as "Ready to graduate" [1], the
> Marmotta community has decided to take this step [2] and agreed on a
> Graduation Resolution Draft [3] which is attached below.

*   The project file at http://incubator.apache.org/projects/marmotta.html
    shows everything completed.
*   My personal interactions with Marmotta contributors on
    general@incubator, while limited, have conveyed a very favorable
    impression.
*   The mission scope in the resolution looks good.  (I didn't do a
    line-by-line check of the whole thing.)

I look forward to voting in favor of Marmotta's graduation.  I also look
forward to encountering you folks around the rest of Apache -- including, if
we're lucky, here in the Incubator.

Marvin Humphrey