incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevin Minder <kevin.min...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: please follow through to publish doc changes
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 11:52:25 GMT
This was apparently caused by me trying to clean up the Knox status.  I
will review the procedures.  I was nievly expecting a svnpubsub to
publish the site and I was wondering why it wasn't.  I see now that I
missed step #9 here
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html
Apologies

On 10/29/13 9:19 PM, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 5:12 PM, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> This continues to be a problem. It is now exacerbated
>> because someone has made source content errors (knox)
>> but because people do not bother to try to publish
>> changes, these errors are not noticed or attended to.
>>
>> It is preventing other people from working.
> Same with podlings.xml.  I don't suppose DeltaSpike is ever going to perform
> the post-graduation cleanup -- they're going to be getting incubating
> reporting reminders forever.  Also, somebody's dropped the ball with BatchEE.
>
> Marvin Humphrey

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE