incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernan...@salzburgresearch.at>
Subject Fwd: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Marmotta from incubator and become a TLP
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 06:31:49 GMT
FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Marmotta from incubator and become a TLP
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 08:30:09 +0200
From: Sergio Fernández <wikier@apache.org>
To: Marmotta Devel <dev@marmotta.incubator.apache.org>

Hi all,

since entering Incubation in December 2012, the project and the
community have significantly evolved. So I think we accomplished most of
the goals that we set when we decided to join ASF Incubator.

Therefore, although it is not a requirement, but recommended to express
our willingness/readiness to govern ourselves, I'd like to start this
vote within the community about the graduating of Marmotta out of
Incubator and establishing it as Top Level Project.

[ ] +1  Apache Marmotta is ready to graduate
[ ] +0  Don't care
[ ] -1  Apache Marmotta is not ready to graduate because...

Everyone in the community is encouraged to vote. Votes from IPMC
members and Mentors are binding. This vote will run 72-hours.

Kind regards,

--
Sergio Fernández
Senior Researcher