incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernan...@salzburgresearch.at>
Subject Re: Too many late reports
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 07:17:01 GMT
Hi Marvin, the real one xD

On 08/10/13 04:50, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> Thanks for joining in the discussion!  Marmotta has been a pleasure to work
> with.

Thanks :-)

Personally I found quite interesting the overall incubating process.
With some small bugs, as everything, but it really conduct project to
become an actual community.

> I plan to start generating the wiki report template earlier in the cycle --
> tentatively, immediately after filing the last report.  This month's wiki page
> included both shepherd assignments and the schedule of due dates; those could
> also be filled out at the same time, one month in advance.

I'd not say so. Human beings we are lazy inherently. Therefore, we need
somehow tight deadlines, otherwise we tend to forget. So I wouldn't send
the report reminder so early, but few days before we are currently
doing, one week, could be enough.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández